Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Morning or Afternoon Run?

Wednesday is our only window of opportunity for "C", Patty, and I to run together this entire week. To complicate matters, there is the issue of rain. Will it be raining in the morning? If so, can we run in the afternoon? I'm hoping that if it is raining when I wake up, we can still get together and run later in the day. It is supposed to clear up later, but who really knows. One of these days, we'll just have to learn to run in the rain. I know "serious" runners do it all the time, but we're not that serious. Although I've never really done it, I think it would be easier to run in the snow, except for the slippery factor. There has to be some sort of art form to running in all kinds of weather.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am kind of hoping for rain in the morning, I am exhausted. I will see what my legs have tomorrow.