Monday, March 16, 2009

Cheese Park



Patty decided she didn't like the name Cheeseburger Park either, so she has decided that we should call Chesebrough Park now Cheese Park. It's much shorter and easier to say. Therefore, we ran from Cheese Park today for a 4 mile loop at 9.27 pace. Patty was a little dead leg from running back to back for several days and C was still a little under the weather so considering those circumstances the pace was respectable. We are trying to set up another wine date for possibly Friday, March 27th. We will post details later, but we hope all our friends can join us (that includes you, K.O.). Our next run will also be from Cheese Park on Wednesday.

2 comments:

marathon mom said...

Today's quote is for you, Patty.

Patty said...

LOVE the quote! I was thinking about the things I don't want you to tell me and maybe I should make myself clear on that also. Don't tell me if I am being annoying, then I won't feel like I can be myself, and don't tell me if I look fat, and have wrinkles, because I already know! Anyway I am counting on you girls to be true friends if the occasion should arise.