Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers or Cardinals


Well we're off to another party, my second this weekend and that is why I have to run. What would life be like without good friends, good food, good beer, and a good football game? We'd all be skinny and miserable. While I'm not much of a football fan, it will be fun to partake in this annual American tradition. It's a good thing we're running tomorrow to work off all the food I will be enjoying this weekend! As for who I'm rooting for? The underdog of course.

2 comments:

Picture Lady said...

The underdog put up an awesome fight at yesterdays Superbowl! Great game!
I have learned repeatedly to never underestimate the team less favored. Attitude and desire count, often overcoming the odds. It is an exhilarating escape from my own reality to watch such a competition. But it is also a reminder that when facing my own challenges to give it my best knowing anything can happen.
Good time!

marathon mom said...

I didn't realize you were such a HUGE football fanatic. It's a miracle your son plays soccer. I'm still stewing about that last touchdown. Hope all the feathers are gone. That was fun.