Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Thinking About Crocs!

Since I once again missed a run due to nagging foot pain, I followed K's advice and put my time to good use. I have been on the computer reading about foot pain and treatment of foot pain, looking at gross pictures of black toenails, and comfortable shoes. Since I am not actually sure why my foot still hurts (I have an MRI on Friday) I wasn't sure which diagnosis was truly meant for me. I lost interest quickly and clicked on the link to comfortable shoes for those with foot
pain. I have to tell you there are lots of options and pretty pricey ones at that! I am going to hold off getting any until I find out just what is causing such a slow healing process. However if I have to make to transition to comfortable over stylish shoes, I am going to have to side with my grandaughter, and will definitely go with the crocs. Just look at all the colors! I am missing the running and being with my friends, and am actually quite cranky as you all know, hope it was a good one.

2 comments:

marathon mom said...

Then you can start adding those cute pins to them like the girls at school do. I'm sure the kids at school will think you're really cool! Let's talk about swimming tomorrow.

Wanda said...

Patty, I think a pink pair of crocs would look great on you. I hear they are very comfortable. I haven't tried them myself.