Sunday, January 25, 2009

Formal Fun!

I have been trying all day to download a picture and finally just walked
away and it worked. This is my son's group having a good time while the parents were swarming around snapping pictures. It seems to me that they had a lot of fun, but my son is related to my husband and to his three older brothers so the info I get is minimal. I am sure my friends will fill me in on what "really happened". I did hear that my friends C's daughter looked really good in her dress and that they liked the food at the restaurant that they went to. I thought they all seemed to be having fun and all the parents felt their age when the limo pulled out with music blasting and we were all glad we weren't inside! Oh how sad.

3 comments:

Claire said...

That's a great picture! I am feeling my age too, as Laura and I were looking at pictures from my wedding a few days ago and I saw how young Andrew looked.

I also can't believe how much trends have changed and that all the girls are wearing short dresses. I guess things have changed in the 10 (gulp!) years since I was in high school and everyone just had to have a long gown.

I am not at all ready for Laura to experience all this.

Patty said...

I was surprised at the short dresses too, but I guess it's because it's not prom. I think prom is long dresses, and almost all the dresses had bubble hems. We will be shocked at what Laura wears, I guarantee it!

marathon mom said...

What I find interesting is the different choices in dresses from one GRADE level to the next. Your group is mostly juniors while ours is sophomores. I think your group is definitely more conservative in their choices.