Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Desperate Times

These are desperate times when I resort to asking my husband to run with me. It's not that I don't want his company, but he makes me run too fast. However, it was still better than not running at all. Patty is still under the weather and C had something that she needed to do. We needed to pick up my husband's car from the Honda dealer so I suggested that we run there. We ended up running just under a 9 min pace for 3.25 miles, which is way quicker than my comfort zone, but I suppose it's good to run out of that comfort zone once in a while. Those of you who know my husband also know what a prankster he is, so he suggested that we run down the street while holding hands. Now wouldn't that be an interesting sight! Needless to say, I didn't oblige. As we headed toward the bike trail behind Creekside, we realized they have once again closed the trail at the post office and have dug up the trail. We ended up having to run down Creekside. Now that's seriously going to hamper our run from Peete's Coffee. Hopefully everyone will be up for a run by Saturday.

No comments: