Monday, January 12, 2009

Apple Core

C and I had a nice run tonight, but we missed Patty who is feeling a little under the weather. We started at Cheseboro (?) Park and ran over the bridge and north on McBean. From there we entered the bike trail and went south toward Decoro. On our way down to Decoro, we stopped at what Patty's husband calls the Apple Core and did one hill repeat. I have to say with the new power lines, what looked like an apple core is now gone. I thought the hills were called Mt.Sac by the high school runners, but I later found out that what they call Mt. Sac is actually over by the Wal-mart. So I supposed we'll just call it the apple core. At Decoro, we ran back up McBean and over the bridge again to the park. I paused my GPS while we stopped at a corner to wait for traffic to pass and forgot to restart it until about half a mile later so I'm not entirely sure how far we ran, but it was somewhere between 3.25 and 3.5 miles. We're hoping to do a variation of the same run on Wednesday. We hope Patty is feeling better by then.

No comments: