Monday, May 18, 2009

The Pink Pact

The three of us (Patty, C, and I) made a pact today that we would only be allowed to wear our pink shorts each on separate days. Today Patty and I showed up again in our "uniforms" of pink shorts and white tank tops. AND to make it much worse, we encountered a whole group of kids from the school we both work at. I wonder what went through their minds when they saw us. We ran later than usual and it was actually quite pleasant by the time we ran at Central Park. It was nice to have C join us again. Normally we hate running at CP, but it's been a while since we were there and the weather cooperated so it wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I guess you were watching "24" before you posted. When I saw there was no post, I wrote one as you were posting yours. We could have called it "Pretty in Pink". It was nice to run together and have everyone feeling pretty good for a change.