Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Got It Together

We finally got it together and all three of us were able to get together for a run today. I was a little apprehensive about the run because the winds were howling AGAIN and I was nursing a sore leg from my run the previous day. We took off from Cheese Park and ran to Copperhill down to Decoro on the bike path. From there we tried to take a "short" cut through the apartment buildings and ended up in what seemed like a maze. I love it when we go on these unknown adventures. Thankfully there were no fence climbing involved today and we were somewhat shielded from the wind and sun on our way back by running on the street back to the park. The pace was not great, but it was still good to run together. I'm hoping for another good day of running tomorrow with Patty. "C" has the day off for her birthday. Happy Birthday "C"!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yesterday was hard for me, I don't know why. My legs are sore today and I know I don't have any excuse. Hoping for a better run today. Happy Birthday "C".