Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks For the Run

I really want my friends to know that I enjoyed our run today. I enjoyed the cooler weather, I enjoyed
the fact that we were able to put in 6.5 miles quite easily, and I enjoyed the fact that we were going slowly enough that we really got to have a conversation. I know the harder runs are coming, something about "hill training" that I am trying to block out, but for today I am happy. I know that it was my idea to do the longer run, and I think our plans were changed for me. That is what I truly love about my running friends, they pay attention to my moods and sometimes change their plans for me. I hope it was a good run for all, but I just wanted to say thanks!

2 comments:

SD said...

Wow.. 6.5 miles!! I'm so glad i have such a good goal to aim for. You guys are doing awesome and it allows me to strive for something.

You are running over twice what I'm currently just WALKING...

Keep it up.. I'll be following you :)

SD said...

--Edit--

You "guys" was just a figure of speech :blush:

.. shoulda been you gals!!

take care,
David