Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Coffee Spot

Hey C and M,

We missed you at our post-run coffee. It was actually very good, especially the latte. Looks like we found a new spot! We are going to run tomorrow at 4:30 at Bridgeport. We'll do our usual loop. We're also planning on checking out the trails at Hart Park on Saturday. At least it's somewhere different. I think the SOAR kids are doing a race at Balboa that day. Anyhow, it was a good run today. We did 5 miles at 9.2 pace in case you're wondering. Go Purple!!!

BTW Patty, I saw your new picture. Very cute and very fitting.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yes, I have to agree you guys really missed out on a good cup of coffee, my new favorite. I felt good today on our run, the weather can't be beat and that really helps for me. It is funny how K says she feels so bad during our runs but can outrun all of us even on a bad day. I am proud of the pace we kept and how all of us seem to be able to get out and run 5 miles without problems, we have come a long way. See you tomorrow!