Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missing My Running Friends !!

I hope this is going to get posted !! It sounds like I missed a good run tonight ! I really wish my head would allowed my body to run with you. I will have to try and go out on my own which is never as enjoyable ! Kudo's for starting on the hill training, even if they were small to begin with. I do want to try the beast one more time and hope to not let it get me this time. In other words maybe run it smarter ! What do you think ? Well we have time to ponder this before we commit. Hey there is a "Say No To Drugs Race " 5k /10k at Griffith Park on Sunday Dec. 14th maybe we can do this one ? Bye for now. C

2 comments:

Patty said...

Oh my! Two references to the beast tonight. I think I am in trouble, the hills are never my friend. We missed you C, hope the headache is better.

marathon mom said...

Yeah! You finally posted. Now you're offical. We missed you last night. I hope you're feeling better for our next run.