Friday, December 26, 2008

Running off the Christmas Cheer

It is the day after Christmas and we needed to get out and work off some of those Christmas goodies. I myself have eaten enough cookies to make Santa happy for years. Can't say I felt my best today, my legs just feel like lead lately and I am pretty sure it has something to do with all the cookies. The weather was cold today, and windy, but I don't think it was nearly as cold as the other day. I also think that my new running top and jacket made a big difference (gifts from my family)! Our fearless leader agreed to a short run, 4 miles and change and that was just fine with me, Ending up at Starbucks is what kept me going that last mile but we missed Marathon Mom cause she was off to freeze her assets while watching her son play a couple of soccer games (what a Mom). I hope the games were good and am looking forward to the next run (sort of) and to feeling even better.

3 comments:

SD said...

That has to be the shortest blog entry I've seen..

Just a title and done!?

:)

SD said...

Ok, i was wrong.. now i see the blog entry..

Never mind, move along.. nothing to see here :whistle:

Patty said...

I clicked the wrong button after I wrote the title and then quickly edited, you must have been looking at the right time.