Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

When all of us ladies are running together there is never a dull moment, especially when Mary is with us. She has the funniest stories, and it's usually at her expense. Bless her! She shared her Thanksgiving food poisoning story with us and although it sounded horrific, she was still able to laugh about it. Then C shared with the group her story of what happened when she returned from Indiana and it made us all angry and sad at the same time. Then when Patty stepped on a rock and hurt her foot , there was concern of how bad it might be. We're not sure if her toe is broken. Then there is me with my runner's acid reflux. I've been reading that it's actually a common condition for runners, but they're not really sure why. I think running on the rolling hills of C.O.C. was in some ways a reflection of the emotions we were all feeling tonight.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I loved our run tonight, I felt so good, until I stepped on the rock! It doesn't look good, but I will have it checked tomorrow, I still want to run the "Beast". I can't get out of it, two years in a row. God Bless Mary and her food poisoning story, I had to hear it!
Here's to running again on Sat.