Monday, December 8, 2008

Nap Time?

I'm having one of those days. I am so glad we are not running tonight because I am so tired. I remember the days when my children were little and I looked forward to their nap time. I'm glad those days are over because I just remember feeling physically exhausted all of the time. However, I am feeling like I could use a nap myself, but there just isn't time. There's homework to see to, shopping to do, dinner to make, laundry to fold, carpool to pick up, a house to clean, and gifts to wrap. Yes, the holidays are indeed here. It's amazaing that we are still able to get a run in here and there! See you at Heritage tomorrow.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I wish there was time for a nap today, it seems like this week is jam-packed and it has only just begun! I don't know how we would have fit in a run, but I missed it!