Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Merry Christmas

I'm so glad my friends and I were able to get together for a run before Christmas. It was a beautiful morning and not quite as cold as they were predicting, although there were patches of ice along the bike trail. I especially enjoyed the coffee afterwards and the exchanging of gifts. I love my gifts! I'm looking forward to our run after Christmas to burn off all of the holiday feasts. We still haven't made it over to Hart Park. Maybe Friday?

Anyhow, here is another version of us making a digital fool out of ours"elves".

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/bg0b5QobxWG2EBVXKl8U

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL of OUR FOLLOWERS!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Merry Christmas, I love my gloves, very much! I was sooo cold this morning, I am sure it will be better next time.