Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No Running

Well I think we all decided it was much too wet and cold to go running today so I think most of us went Christmas shopping instead. How do people back East ever get any exercise? I guess we can consider ourselves California wimps. There is the treadmill in our bonus room that I could use, but I hate running on that thing. To me, it is much harder to run a treadmill than for real outside. Besides, when I step off that thing I get motion sickness like I'm still moving. Let's hope we can run Thursday and Friday because our weekly mileage count is looking mighty low!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Talked to C about tomorrow at 4pm, so let me know where. I went Christmas shopping with my kids and we had a very nice time. I am glad we couldn't run because we don't get many of these chances as they get older.