Monday, December 22, 2008

I Need to Run

I was a bit surprised this morning to wake up to the sound of rain coming down pretty steadily. The plan to run was out the window, and left me to shift my focus to the many things I still have to finish here at home. The thing about my time running is, that it makes the everyday responsibilities easier to deal with. Running with my friends seems to clear my head a bit of all the clutter and makes me a little more relaxed and able to deal with all of it. My foot is hurting and I KNOW I should be resting it anyway, but I am a little cranky today without my run. I truly was looking forward to catching up with the girls and running off a bit of the holiday goodies that I have been sampling. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow, hopefully we have a good pre-Christmas run!

1 comment:

SD said...

Too bad there isn't a way to run indoors or the like, so that bad weather doesn't hamper the running schedule...

I was lucky today to just be able to toodle on down to the Y and crank out a coupla miles on the elliptical, then hit the weights..

See you on Christmas Eve..