Friday, November 6, 2009

Three Again

We were finally three again in our group last night. C is much better and did really well on our 3 mile run last night considering that she is just recovering from the flu. Our run almost didn't happen because it has been such a hectic week and day, but it was important for all of us to get this one run in together before this weekend's race. Between work, cross country races for our kids, getting our hair done, making dinner in time before soccer practice, we weren't sure if we would make it to our run, and even if we did, how much energy would we have left to run? Time just seems to be slipping by. Even my #2 son remarked to me about how fast this year is going. It will be nice when all this training is done and we can just enjoy the holidays.

1 comment:

Patty said...

It has been busy, I haven't even had time to post a comment, or return a phone call. I am on my way out, but really want to stay busy and keep from worrying about the race on Sunday! Someone told me that I should above all else, "just have fun". I hope that will be the case, and that all the strategy will just work itself out. I also hope that my shoes will air out from the mess I stepped in last night:(