Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



What a better way to start Thanksgiving Day than to run the SCR's Turkey Trot this morning with Patty, C and our families. Our families were not too thrilled about getting up early this morning for this annual tradition, but I'm thankful that they obliged us. This year's group was much bigger than previous years, but the more the merrier. I am so thankful to have found two ladies who are committed to running as much as I am. Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and followers.

1 comment:

Patty said...

It was a great run or "trot" this morning, and having my family there was just the best! I didn't even mind the grumbling and the mad faces. Just got done with my first turkey dinner and it was just wonderful, off to see the other side of our family and eat some more. Talked to my #2 son who is out of the country, and am so thankful for a healthy family. I am also very thankful for my friends who make running something I look forward to!