Monday, December 14, 2009

Easy Run

For tonight's run we anticipated possibly 5 of us running together, but Sea-N-Sun and C were not feeling 100% so it was Patty, Karen, and myself.  Now that our marathon training is over, we have really been looking forward to running with some of our other friends again.  My left hamstring is still bothering me, but feeling a little better so I was happy about the easy pace we were running tonight.  It felt just perfect and the weather was actually quite nice.  These are the runs that I really look forward to. . . no hurries, no worries and no agenda, just run and enjoy the conversation. 

1 comment:

Patty said...

It was nice not to be running for a reason, we do have to give ourselves time to let our bodies heal. I am looking forward to running more often during the week but maybe cutting back on the really long runs. Right now though with the holidays, I am just glad when we get a chance to go out.