Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Running Around

It seems like lately we've been doing a lot of running around, but not actually running.  We have all been so busy with various things in our lives that our running has taken sort of a back seat.  Again today, our run was almost a no go due to last minute changes, but thankfully those last minute changes didn't materialize so our run was back on.  Patty and I met from Cheese Park and did our usual quick run to Decoro and back.  Both of us felt rather dead legged from all the "running" around and so we took it easy and even walked more than usual.  I felt good just to be back out running with friends because it made me feel like I had some sort of normalcy back in my life.  That's what happens when you go away on spring break, your routine is all messed up and it takes another week to get it back in order.

1 comment:

Patty said...

There seems to be so much going on for all of us lately. I have been running with my hubby, but I realized this afternoon that I was missing the conversation part of the run. I felt like I was gabbing the whole time! I hope that with all the college decision making, prom fun, moving stress, work stress, and just the day to day being a mom work, we can get back to a running routine sometime soon.