Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Soup Weather

Who would have ever thought that we would be getting this chilly weather in the beginning of September?  Could it be Global Warming?  Whatever the cause, it was awfully cold today for our run.  We really had to keep ourselves from complaining though because the alternative is a lot worse.  I'm sure it will be baking again real soon since it is September, the hottest month of the year in So. Cal.  The cold weather seemed to accentuate all of our aches and pains.  I did manage to break a sweat, but I never really felt hot and immediately after we were done, we were all in a hurry to stretch and go back to the warm comfort of our homes.  Patty mentioned that she had soup ready for dinner, which sounded so good that I ended up serving soup with our dinner too!  Soup in September, imagine that.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Soup was good, and the best part is that my kitchen smells so good! Put on the flannel pj's and still can't get warm. I am loving this weather though, and the kids will love it when XC starts this Friday. Fall is really my favorite time of the year, even though it isn't officially here, it sure feels like it. Looking forward to a couple days off of running, but it's nice to have a run with nothing to complain about for a change!!!