Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Break!

Marathon Mom and I met this morning for a short run up McBean. I needed to get back home by 8am and Marathon Mom wanted to try out her new shoes, and her sore foot. She has been resting her foot since our race last Thurs. night in the hopes that the inflamation would be improved. I had run with the husband on Sunday morning, and yesterday Marathon Mom and I swam a few laps. Our run was uneventful, and short 2 1/2 miles all together, not really much to say about it.

After the run, I told Marathon Mom that I wanted a break from the blogging, and would post the news today. It seems like lately with our foot problems, we aren't running as much, and also it seems like we are just blogging to each other. We aren't giving up the running, but we do talk when we run, and I feel like I am just quickly writing something to fill up space these days, and it is quite uninspired. I am hoping that I can increase my miles soon, I still need to figure out what is bothering my right foot, and get an OK from the doctor. I would really be upset if we weren't in shape to run the S.Clarita Half Marathon this November, but we will have to see about that. Maybe when the summer is officially over, we will all be back on the same schedule and we will have much more to say, but for now I am announcing a Blog Break!!

1 comment:

marathon mom said...

I think with both of us now on Facebook, it might have meant the end for the blog. I doubt anyone will miss it while it's gone since no one ever comments on our posts other than ourselves.