Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Intervals

Now that I have my evenings free, I went with my husband to run intervals. Intervals are never easy, but it was not as bad as I remember it. Of course it was all that hot either. Maybe our long runs have been helping. According to my husband, there have been more people showing up lately and tonight was actually a quiet night. I'm just glad I wasn't the last one. It was actually nice to see so many ladies out there running, many moms with their kids sitting and playing on the fields. Definitely more female friendly than in the past. Intervals consisted of the following: 12 x 100 alternating with easy, good, hard 2 x 800 with 200 cool down 3 x 600 with 200 cool down 4 x 400 with 200 cool down 3 laps of cool down The good part is that you end up running 5.5 miles without really realizing it.

No comments: