Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break

My spring break has begun, well sort of.  I have three weeks off from my afternoon teaching job, which means I will be able to put in some more miles during the next few weeks.  I'm sure my poor neglected friends will be glad too.  I am so thankful to have very patient friends who still let me run with them, even if it's only on the weekends.  I do wonder why they keep me around.  Is it because they like having an even number of runners? Three's a crowd, four is more?  I mean, is it really a team jersey if only two out of the four wear the same shirt by accident?  Would they only get to sample 3 pastries with coffee after a run rather than 4.  Besides, who will wear the GPS watch if I'm not there and share the GU?  Who will be there to crack the whip when bathroom and water breaks are beckoning?  Watch out girls, she's back, at least for three weeks :)

1 comment:

b said...

Yay for spring break! :)