Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Almost Back to Normal

Things are finally starting to settle down a bit.  I have two more classes remaining and then I will be free from homework for a month or so.  It has been such a hectic and exciting week with two of my friends turning 50.  It makes me feel old (jk).  Patty, in honor of her birthday, actually had a senior moment when it came to her half-marathon, but I won't mention anymore about that now.  With my classes winding down, I have been able to run a few more times this week and finally got to try out the new course at Central Park.  It looks rather daunting, but I have to say it really isn't as bad as it looks.  It has become one of my favorites trails to run on now.  I am just glad to be running more again.  I am exhausted by the end of the day and really don't feel like going out for a run, but knowing that someone is waiting for me keeps me motivated.  The amazing thing about exercise is that you really do have more energy afterwards.  I really don't know how that works, but it does.  I hope I can stay motivated to run on my own since both of my running buddies will be out of town for the rest of this week.

No comments: