Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shopping for a New Car?

As Caryn, Patty, and I went for our long run on Saturday along the South Fork Trail, we unexpectedly also went car shopping.  The morning started out nice with the sun shining and most of us feeling pretty good, except for me.  I could tell that I was fighting some form of a cold or sinus infection and almost called in the night before to say I wouldn't make it.  That should have been an omen for me.  As we started running, my stomach became more and more upset, but I didn't say anything to my friends.  Then when we stopped at the water fountain off of Magic Mtn. Pkwy, Patty suddenly announces that she has the same problem.  Well we decide to try our luck and run to the end of the trail at Wiley and back.  Thankfully the Honda dealer is open early on Saturdays so we made a brief stop and used their facilities.  I think the three of us looked rather pathetic since it was rather hot out and we were dripping with sweat.  Both Patty and I are frequent customers there with past purchases and repairs so we didn't feel too badly about coming in without buying anything, but the look on the salesman's face was rather funny.  It was somewhere between shock and annoyance.  I wonder what he would have done if we decided to sit and sample the coffee and donuts too!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com