Saturday, June 23, 2012

Train Bridge Trail

We finally got to run from the Iron Horse Train Bridge Trail in the direction we wanted to without climbing any fences. When we started it was so nice and cool, the perfect running weather, but I knew it wouldn't last long. By the time we were headed back down towards Peets, the weather had warmed up and we were looking for shade along the route. Shade wasn't the only thing we were looking for on the way back. When we stopped for water at the turn around, Patty realized she was missing one of the nose pieces on her Oakleys. If one looks at the pace and sees dips in the pace, it's because we were stopping at anything that looked small and black. We even came close to picking up a dead fly. Now wouldn't that be someting if Patty actually tried to stick it on her glasses? Oh the trouble we get ourselves into! Our runs are never without some adventure.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Never did find my nose-piece:) The good news is, it's not that uncomfortable without it, so I could have lost it on a previous run! Luckily I have some replacements!! Thanks for being patient while I looked...my eyes are so bad now I could have easily put a dead fly, or a roly poly on, and never known the difference!! See you ladies next weekend:)