Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No More?

We have been very bad lately as far as keeping up the blog and running that some might be wondering if we have completely given up running altogether.  Trust me the thought has crossed my mind and we've come close, but we are still at it.  Now that I am all done with my credential program, we have been adding the number of runs we are getting in during the week to more than just 1.  My body is going into shock, but I am going to work towards getting back in shape.

I know my friends are on the same page as me about getting back in shape because we seem to be telepathically sending messages about what we should wear while running.  Two days in a row, we have managed to show up wearing the same color, and even the same shirt.  We have even received comments like "hey great color coordination!" from fellow runners.  I guess great minds do think alike.

No comments: